Business and economy took the worst hit during the 2020 pandemic and the situation is making a comeback again this year. The adversities also paved the way to recognize the digital approach towards business. While digital marketing, websites, social media prevailed and was put to good use by businesses even before this situation, the pandemic made it a necessity rather than an option.
Businesses joined the online race to boost their company and stay afloat in these difficult times. All these together showed us how a business model can be re-thought based entirely on the internet.
The shift to e-commerce specifically called for simpler technologies for businesses as well as users and as a result, exponential growth in the requirement for web development tools has been witnessed.
One such option is the AngularJS development tools. It is an open-source application that is particularly useful for making single-page applications. Angular JS Development Companies are significantly using the AngularJS Frameworks to simplify their works.
We have listed some of the top AngularJS Development tools which are trending in 2021 here to give you an insight into the best options you can look out for.
5 Trending AngularJS development tools in 2021
With the help of AngularJS development tools, you can easily create a platform to promote your business—from a simple interface to comparatively complex applications. The following are top trending AngularJS platforms that are growing in popularity by the day:
This is one of the most popular testing frameworks for AngularJS Development. The primary perks of using this one are the option to test the application on a browser as well as a different device like tablets or smartphones. Unit testing, E2E testing, and midway testing are primarily conducted in this.
Features of Karma AngularJS Framework:
- Versatile and can be used on all browsers
- Open-source platform
- Can be easily integrated with Travis, Jenkins, and Semaphore
- Debugging is made easier
- Integration is smooth
Pros and cons:
- You can test it on real devices.
- There are several plug-ins available to make your task simpler.
- However, it is a bit slow compared to many other such tools.
Features of Jasmine are as follows:
- It is a fast framework with lower overhead.
- There is an included library that you can access while using this framework.
- It can be used for both browser and Node.
- It does not require DOM.
Pros and Cons:
- It is an open-source framework with a set of straightforward syntax for easier testing.
- Coding is easier here and you also get community support along with thorough documentation.
- The front end, as well as the backend test, are both simplified.
- However, asynchronous testing can be a little bit tricky.
AngularFire is known as one of the best backend development tools. Dynamic API features and 3-way data binding can easily be facilitated with this tool. When you need a rapid development process, this is going to work. The most attractive feature of AngularFire is its ability to synchronize real-time binding and save the data in automated mode.
Features of AngularFire that make it so popular:
- Data Storage is automatic.
- Data syncing is done in real-time.
- Binary files like videos and images are managed easily.
- Firebase services are easily projected and injected.
Pros and Cons:
- High security for the Angular roots and flexible and dynamic API.
- The developer experience is simple and effective.
- Documentation features are not considered up to the mark by many developers which is the only drawback of this AngularJS tool.
It comes with several functionalities that help to focus on the primary development process and based on a philosophy called DRY or Don’t Repeat Yourself. Many leading e-commerce websites and social companies adopt this tool because it has a robust content delivery network.
Scalability, security, and rapid development are assured by this AngularJS development tool.
Features of Djangular:
- You can get namespacing AngularJS content.
- The frameworks are very flexible.
Pros and Cons:
- It is protected by CSRF Security.
- It is a reusable app and you can develop project-specific content.
- Though an open-source development tool, it is a bit too advanced for beginners.
It also has global leak detection capabilities, browsing support, asynchronous support, and much more. In short, the Mocha.JS is ideal for producing suites and custom projects using its functionalities.
Features of Mocha.JS:
- The framework has several features.
- You get browser and async support.
- Auto exit and testing support are also available with Mocha.JS.
- The ease of set-up of this AngularJS tool is unbeatable.
Pros and Cons:
- There is optimum test reporting and offers much more flexibility.
- The multiple browser compatibility is commendable.
- You get both TDD and BDD or Test Driven Development and Behavior Driven Development.
When you are trying to develop an app or website for your business, there are so many different features and aspects to keep in mind. This calls for using the right development tools. By opting for any of the above-mentioned tools, you can fulfill the requirement thoroughly.
Now that you know the different popular AngularJS development tools and what their features are, you can determine easily how to put any of these to good use. Boosting your entrepreneurial ventures even in these difficult times is made simpler when you embrace the right technology.
Harikrishna Kundariya, is a marketer, developer, IoT, ChatBot & Blockchain savvy, designer, co-founder, Director of eSparkBiz Technologies. His 8+ experience enables him to provide digital solutions to new start-ups based on IoT and ChatBot.